4.17.2008

Traveling Life 4

This morning I'm headed to the 2008 Annual Texas Library Association Conference being held in Dallas TX. I always so look forward to this event when I get to go because I get to hang out with Adrienne W., Tracy now-Lerner, et. al. from Random House, with writer friends (Terry Trueman, Robert Lipsyte, Libba Bray, Sarah Cortez, and others), with librarians (too many to mention but all very cool), meet new librarians, and score some autographs (hopefully I'll be able to get to Kevin Henkes' signing on time today so that I won't disappoint Staci's daughter). I've got my camera with, so I'll make sure to post some shots from TxLA soon after I get home later.

No comments:

On Glossaries and Italicizing

Author and creative writing teacher John Gardner contends that "the most important single notion in the theory of fiction" is that...