9.26.2007

Writing Life 8

Part of the life has to do with Readings at different venues. A writer gets to meet with readers or potential readers. I've done my share, and I'm not done yet with them. As a matter of fact, aside from having to be away from my family and not being able to dedicate that time to my writing, I love readings. Today's was no different. Abilene TX's Friends of the Library are on their 7th Annual West Texas Book and Music Festival, and what an awesome group of people who showed up at it today--Sept. 26, 2007: Noon: West Texas Book and Music Festival (Abilene Public Library on 202 Cedar St). Thanks for the chance to get to know folks in another reading town in Texas.

No comments:

On Glossaries and Italicizing

Author and creative writing teacher John Gardner contends that "the most important single notion in the theory of fiction" is that...