8.10.2007

Reading Life 13

I first met Cayetano Garza back in deep South Texas where we both hail from. He was doing some awesome work on comics back then, and he wasn't so bad either on canvas. I'm fortunate that I was able to afford him then and have two of his early pieces. And the man wasn't bad at the clarinet and the guitar. I'm sure he could've done wonders with the kazoo even, that's how good this guy is. To find out for yourself, visit his website at http://www.magicinkwell.com/. You won't be disappointed. Oh the places he's been, oh the places he's yet to go. Abrazos, my good brotherman, Cat. Continued success to you and your family and in school.

No comments:

On Glossaries and Italicizing

Author and creative writing teacher John Gardner contends that "the most important single notion in the theory of fiction" is that...